The Admissions Process
We welcome students from grade 9 to grade 12 who are interested in international courses (no household registration required) to apply to our school. You can refer to the following application procedures:
1. Admission counseling
i) Online application : fill in the application form through the official WeChat account “SUIS-PDSL” and click “加入 Join” in the function bar at the bottom, choose ” Apply Now”, or scan the QR code below.
ii) Consultation & School Visit: You may call 021-58800228 from 8:00 to 17:00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday) or add our admissions Wechat through the following QR code.
2. Take written tests and counseling
The admissions officer will arrange date and time of the exam and inform the parents. The admission exam will take about 2 hours.
- English Interview 15 mins
- English written test 20 mins
- Math written test 1.5 hours
3. Getting accepted and to register
- Admissions officers and the school’s management team will review each applicant’s academic performance and personal characteristics after the exam to decide whether to grant admission. Once admitted , the admissions officer will immediately notify the applicant and send the admission letter to the parents.
- The admission letter will indicate the date of registration and the date of payment for the tuition fees.