The admissions process
We welcome students from grade 9 to grade 10 who are interested in international courses (no household registration required) to apply to our school. You can refer to the following application procedures:
- Admission counseling
i) WeChat: fill in the application form online through the official WeChat official account “SUISPDA” and click “admission information” in the function bar at the bottom
ii) Telephone: You may call 021-58800228 to extension 6002 from 8:00 to 17:00 on weekdays (Monday to Friday) to contact our admission Officers for consultation.
- Take written tests and counseling
- The admissions staff will arrange the specific test date and time and they will inform the parents.
- Admission test for about 3 hours
English written test 1.5 hours
Math written test 1.5 hours
- 15 minutes of one-on-one counseling
- Getting accepted and to register
- Admissions officers and the school’s management team will review each applicant’s academic performance and personal characteristics after the exam to decide whether to grant admission. Once admitted , the admissions officer will immediately notify the applicant and send the admission letter to the parents
- The admission letter will indicate the date of registration and the date of payment for the tuition fees